Win 1 of 6 all expenses paid trips to the 2021 AADS Conference in Tasmania from United Automotive So
What’s included in the prize package:
Food & Drinks
Conference fees & entry
Minor Prizes also available during the competition:
1x Weber Q
1x $300 VISA prepaid card (can be spent anywhere bank cards are accepted)
2x $150 VISA prepaid card (can be spent anywhere bank cards are accepted)
2x UE boom blue tooth speakers
1x Nespresso Coffee machines
1x Gift Hamper valued at $150
How do you win?
**Exclusively available to Australian Pump Rooms**
For every $500 excluding GST spent on new Bosch diesel products during September, October & November of 2020 customers will qualify for a ticket into the draw. Winners will be randomly drawn from qualifying tickets at the end of the promotion period.
There are 6 all inclusive prize packages to be won and 9x minor prizes also to be randomly drawn. The more you spend on Bosch Diesel products during the promotional period the greater chance you have to win.
Winners will be drawn on December 8th and informed within the following days.
Full Terms & Conditions:
1. Instructions on how to claim and the details of the promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Tickets into the draw are only open to Australian residents. Claimants must be over 18 years old to claim.
3. One ticket into the draw to win 1 of 6 prizes will be allocated for every $500 excluding GST spent on New Bosch diesel products during the promotional period from 01/09/2020 to 30/11/2020.
4. The promotion is open to individual residents or companies in Australia only. This offer is not open to employees of United Automotive Solutions or United Fuel Injection, their affiliates, suppliers, service dealers, distributors and participating outlets or anyone connected with the promotion.
5. Promotion period for the offer runs from 01/09/2020 to 30/11/2020.
6. The 2020 AADS conference runs from the 11/06/2020 to the 13/06/2020, winners must be available over this time period to attend Hobart, Tasmania.
7. Travel in the promotional material refers to travel from the selected airport in Tasmania, to the selected hotel.
8. The prize will be drawn on the 08/12/2020 - winners will be informed in the following days.
9. Minor prizes consist of: 1x Drone, 1x Weber Q, 1x $300 gift voucher, 2x $150 gift vouchers, 2x UE boom blue tooth speakers, 1x Nespresso Coffee machine, 1x gift hamper valued at $150
10. Minor prizes – 1 large and 2 small prizes will be drawn at the end of each month of the promotion.
11. Only one prize pack can be claimed per customer or company. If a company or individual qualified for more than 1 ticket and more than 1 ticket wins, that ticket will be disqualified and then a new winner will be redrawn.
12. UAS reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the winners qualifying invoice and winner’s information (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who UAS has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
13. Claimants must retain their purchase invoice as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of UAS, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim to the prize.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, UAS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
15. Claimants will be notified via email.
16. UAS’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Redemption of Flight Centre vouchers, gift cards or Uber vouchers is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the card.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of UAS, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, or COVID-19 related issues UAS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, UAS (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, UAS (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under UAS’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by UAS) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of UAS; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant.
21. UAS is PETRO-JECT Pty. Ltd. (ABN: 86 611 944 622) of 479 GREAT EASTERN HWY, REDCLIFFE WA , WESTERN AUSTRALIA, AUSTRALIA 6104